fxTrade Forex Trading Account Features
Open, fair, low-cost forex trading
OANDA fxTrade is the result of more than 30 years of currency market research and expertise. Designed to reduce trading costs and speed up execution, it has the power to execute millions of transactions per day—without missing a beat.
The trading platform appeals to traders who need consistently low spreads, market liquidity, and the comfort of knowing their trades will be executed automatically and settled instantly.
OANDA Spreads™ are not negotiable—there are no hidden fees. We pursue efficiency and quality execution to lower our costs and pass the savings on to our traders.
Get more than just forex trading
Your OANDA fxTrade account also provides free access to:
- Up-to-the-minute financial news and market analysis from leading news providers such as Thomson Reuters, Dow Jones International, 4CAST, and UBS Analysis.
- Historical tick-by-tick forex data, useful for data modeling when testing algorithmic trading strategies.
- Multiple sub-accounts so you can transfer funds between different currencies or convert your funds to strategic currencies.
Flexible trading features
Trade any amount anywhere with an OANDA fxTrade account:
- Trade on multiple platforms using an internet browser interface or mobile device. API trading is also available.
- Trade more than 60 major and exotic currency pairs, as well as silver and gold crosses. Emerging market alternatives are available, including the Indian rupee (USD/INR) and Chinese yuan (USD/CNY).
- Trade 24/5. OANDA is open for trading when the global financial markets are open.
- Share your forex data online to analyze your performance and learn from other traders.
The OANDA advantage
We're transforming how you trade forex. Find out why professional traders choose OANDA.
Informed traders make smarter trading decisions. Our currency strategists provide forex news and analysis about the state of the currency market.
OANDA provides a 24-hour summary of open orders and positions—a snapshot of our clients' price expectations and exposures.